Last weeks goals;
- Goal 1 - Run 4 times this week (make one of these a trail run & keep to the 3/2 intervals) - I missed a day and only got 3 runs in this week.
- Goal 2 - Foam Roll daily (this helps so much...don't know why I struggle with this) - CHECK! I'm loving this AND I had a professional massage after my race on Saturday, which might be the best idea I've ever had.
- Goal 3 - Eat a healthy breakfast every morning - I'm getting better, but not quite there.
- Goal 4 - Update blog at least 4 times - Almost.
- Goal 5 - Shop for Graduation (I need to purchase Blake's clothes for graduation) - CHECK! And they're even ironed :)
So, I didn't hit all my goals...and that's ok. I'm new at this and I'm smart enough to offer myself a little grace here and there. I WILL do better this week! I'm a believer in try, try, and try again...so most of my goals are staying the same.
This weeks goals;
- Goal 1 - Run 4 times this week
- Goal 2 - Foam Roll daily (gotta keep this up!)
- Goal 3 - Eat a healthy breakfast EVERY morning (today doesn't count right?)
- Goal 4 - Strength training twice this week
- Goal 5 - Get house in order! This probably seems like a no-brainer, but I seriously just need a day to deep clean my house. I'm a little OCD about that :)
And ...there you have it. Excited to begin a new week and conquer these goals!
Linking up with Mindy again. Check her out here...she's pretty awesome!