Ok, can I just start over?! I had a really great run on Tuesday and was all set to have a productive week, when I injured my toe. Seriously? How bad can it hurt? Apparently, quite a bit. So....lets evaluate what went right last week....
Last Weeks Goals;
- Goal 1 - Run 4 times this week ~ yea, well....this didn't happen!
Ok, so overall, I think I didn't do too shabby. I'm actually pretty excited about this week. My toe is feeling better. I have an exciting race this weekend. I'm going to meet my coach in person! My hubby comes home for a 10 day stretch. It's going to be a phenomenal week!
This Weeks Goals;
- Goal 1 - Get 3 quality runs in before the race on Saturday
- Goal 2 - Daily Foam Rolling
- Goal 3 - Healthy Breakfast EVERY day
- Goal 4 - Create a plan for strength training
- Goal 5 - Get my room deep cleaned & ready for hubby
I really am excited for this week. I went to the grocery store tonight and stocked up on fresh fruits and veggies. Healthy snack choices hopefully will help keep my energy levels up so I can accomplish my goals this week. I'm super excited to meet my coach at the Conway race this weekend...we've been working together online and now I'll get to put a face with all my training....and the icing on the cake is that my hubby comes home for a 10 day stretch! He hasn't been home in 6 weeks and I can't wait to spend some much needed time together.