Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekly Chase ~ May 5, 2014

Ok, can I just start over?! I had a really great run on Tuesday and was all set to have a productive week, when I injured my toe. Seriously? How bad can it hurt? Apparently, quite a bit. So....lets evaluate what went right last week....

Last Weeks Goals;
  • Goal 1 - Run 4 times this week ~ yea, well....this didn't happen!
  • Goal 2 - Foam Roll daily (gotta keep this up!) ~ Check! My fave thing
  • Goal 3 - Eat a healthy breakfast EVERY morning (today doesn't count right?) ~ getting better, but still not there.
  • Goal 4 - Strength training twice this week ~ I did some minimal free weights at home...can I count that?
  • Goal 5 - Get house in order! This probably seems like a no-brainer, but I seriously just need a day to deep clean my house. I'm a little OCD about that :) ~ ALL rooms are done except mine & the office. HUGE IMPROVEMENT!! Counting this as a success :)

Ok, so overall, I think I didn't do too shabby. I'm actually pretty excited about this week. My toe is feeling better. I have an exciting race this weekend. I'm going to meet my coach in person! My hubby comes home for a 10 day stretch. It's going to be a phenomenal week!

This Weeks Goals;
  • Goal 1 - Get 3 quality runs in before the race on Saturday
  • Goal 2 - Daily Foam Rolling
  • Goal 3 - Healthy Breakfast EVERY day
  • Goal 4 - Create a plan for strength training
  • Goal 5 - Get my room deep cleaned & ready for hubby
I really am excited for this week. I went to the grocery store tonight and stocked up on fresh fruits and veggies. Healthy snack choices hopefully will help keep my energy levels up so I can accomplish my goals this week. I'm super excited to meet my coach at the Conway race this weekend...we've been working together online and now I'll get to put a face with all my training....and the icing on the cake is that my hubby comes home for a 10 day stretch! He hasn't been home in 6 weeks and I can't wait to spend some much needed time together.

Happy Running!


1 comment:

  1. Great job last week! Enjoy your hubby! I can't imagine mine being gone for that long! I hope you have a great race on Saturday too!

    ReplyDelete