Wednesday, April 4, 2018

CrossFit Day 2

OMG!! I was a hot mess tonight! First, my quads are so sore!! Then, Jeremy takes us outside for a 400m warm up jog. I'm thinking, "sweet! I can do this!" WRONG!! I wiped out about 50m from finishing, totally trashing my knees in the gravel. Skinned. Bloody. Ripped pants and all. Ugh. I wanted to cry (and I did when I got home) I may have cussed under my breath. But I did NOT QUIT.

Next  up was box jumps, which I've done before. I knew I wasn't in shape to use the 20" box, but thought I could modify down to 3 bumper plates. Wrong again! I couldn't quite stick the landing and ended up falling backwards flat on my back. Any sliver of ego I might've had, is definitely GONE. I did manage to jump up on 2 plates, but decided step ups on 3 plates would be safer for our WOD.

Today's WOD:
30-20-10
Push Press (using a PVC pipe)
Step Ups (3 plate high)
[completed in 6'45"]

Now for some ice on these knees and some ibuprofen!

No comments:

Post a Comment