Tuesday, April 17, 2018

CrossFit Day 7

{the "after CrossFit glow"}

Oh my word!! Today's WOD was brutal!!

I battled the alarm clock first. 4am comes early. I knew if I didn't get my rear out of bed, I would be disappointed in myself, so I crawled out of bed and got dressed.

The warm up was an EMOM work out with Hang Snatches. Since I'm new, Randy had me do 5 EMOM with just the training bar.

Following the warm up was the WOD of the day (I think whoever thought it up was sadistic)

For Time:
45 Double Unders (I did singles)
30 Snatch Grip Deadlifts (15 for me per Randy)
15 Bar Facing Burpees
45 Double Unders
30 Hang Power Snatches (15 for me per Randy)
15 Bar Facing Burpees
45 Double Unders
30 OH Stationary Lunges (15 for me per Randy)
15 Bar Facing Burpees

My time; 14:53

I seriously didn't think I would be able to complete the entire workout, but I had 7 SECONDS left!! LOL. I'll take it!

I have a few days off (unless I decide to go to a later class tomorrow) due to some scheduling conflicts, so maybe my body can recover a bit. So far, I'm loving this journey and already feel like changes are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment