Monday, January 11, 2016

{REBOOT ~ Hammer & Chisel Day 1/60...again}

So last week did not go as planned....at all. I became so frustrated right out of the gate. I wasn't able to do many of the moves in H&C, my schedule was jacked up, and I just didn't feel like my head was right. I struggled with "do I keep going?" or "do I reboot and try again?"

I went for the reboot!

Today, Autumn and I met up again for Chisel Balance. I'm telling ya...this girl is serious! I was nervous because I knew how difficult it was going to be, but I pushed play and pushed through. Did I complete every single rep? No. Did I execute perfectly? No. Did I give up? NO!

Bonus: Blake started the program with me, so we're able to work out together most days :)
Mommy win!

And....because I'm always up for a challenge, I went and rocked out leg day with this beast!


No comments:

Post a Comment